SCIENTIFIC and REGULATORY CONSULTANTS
We are seeking Scientific and Regulatory professionals to expand our consulting services range. Our consultants will be providing scientific, regulatory and technology support to our operations and to client projects in biotech and medical device firms.
• Experienced professionals in
• Regulatory Affairs
• Quality Assurance
• Cell Biology
• Molecular Biology
• Medical Technology and Engineering
• 5 years of scientific and regulatory industry experience.
• Able to work remotely and collaborate via ZOOM, TEAMS, Google Meetups or other platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate across disciplines
• Demonstrated project management, collaboration and team building skills
• Ability to use networking and literature research to answer research questions.
• Able to work for any employer in the USA as compensated 1099 contractors.
Scientific/Regulatory Expertise Required:
• Strong scientific background in cell and molecular biology, immunology or engineering
• Scientific literature review and science writing skills for technical and regulatory documentation.
• Regulatory experience in global strategy, regulatory submissions, technical writing, CMC and regulatory documentation
• Experience with 510(k), PMA, IND, BLA, NDA, ANDA and DeNovo submission strategy, writing, planning and submissions.
• Prefer familiarity with US, EU and International standards for product development, clinical trials and manufacturing
• Flexible scheduling and 100% remote work
• Free attendance to scientific meetings and conferences
• Networking with industry leaders in the life sciences
• We’ll help you with career networking and continuing education in science and regulatory affairs.
About Cerneos Group, LLC
We are a vertically integrated life science consulting firm. We provide science and product development services to biotech, medical device and pharma firms. We work with firms from early-stage concept to the patient’s bedside.
To learn more about opportunities and apply for positions, please send your professional profile and resume to:
Cerneos Group, LLC